A Unique Story Behind 'No Perks Since 2020' - A Call for a Content Creator Charity Skin

I want to shine a spotlight on an amazing Content Creator who's been doing some incredible looping guides—MrTatorhead, known in-game as "No Perks Since 2020." Recently, he posted a video on his YouTube channel titled "The reason why I use No Perks Since 2020 (#NoPerksSince2020) in Dead By Daylight" (link: Watch Here). In it, he opens up about a deeply personal journey: overcoming his addiction to prescription drugs (Perkasets) since 2020.

The name "No Perks Since 2020" isn't just about his in-game challenge of playing without perks. It's also a symbol of his own struggle and triumph over addiction—a reminder of when he decided to get clean, supported by his parents, the pandemic, and even Dead by Daylight itself. It's an inspiring message of resilience and community.

If Behaviour is ever considering making Content Creator skins for charitable causes, I think this guy would be a perfect candidate. Imagine a skin inspired by "No Perks Since 2020," with the proceeds going to charities that help those struggling with substance abuse. It would be a powerful way to spread awareness, support others on their journey to recovery, and celebrate this creator's strength. Plus, it would be an epic way for all of us in the community to support a great cause.

What do you think? I would love to see the community rally behind this idea!

Comments