Party creation failed

SUMMARY: It happens when I try to connect to vpn while in lobby as a survivor, no issue with a killer lobby when I do so. After that error I cant play as a survivor (I click to play as a surv and this error pops all the time not allowing me to play as a surv), only way to fix this is to restart the game, same thing happens in loading screen when internet goes down and match got canceled cuz of this

image.png

STEP BY STEP:

  1. Play as surv
  2. Disable your connection for a bit or connect to vpn wait till that error pops up, now you can't play as surv
  3. Disable your internet while loading into match as a surv, wait till scoreboard apprears, reconnect internet, press next, you will have this issue and won't be able to play as a surv till you restart the game
  4. I know about this problem around a year and still no fix

Video:

https://dropmefiles.com/UELLG

Tagged: Declined

Comments