8.3.1 - Survivors don't gasp when picked up by Artist

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Whenever a survivor is picked up and/or dropped by the killer, they let out some sort of a 'gasp'. There are multiple per survivor. However, on Artist, this does not happen. I haven't given it much thought at all, and only recently started to pay attention to it. Going back in my library of recordings, I found that this has been around since at least December 2023. Below, I have prepared A LOT of videos, so please be prepared for that :).

PLATFORM:

PC, Steam, Windows 11

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Simply play as or against Artist. This bug is independent of map, perks or role played.

VIDEOS:

Here I am going to share a number of examples of correct gasps and then examples of what happens when Artist is in play.

1) SURVIVORS CORRECTLY GASPING WHEN PICKED UP/DROPPED:

Example #1: survivor POV

https://youtu.be/kp_UVvl0qNk

Examples #2-#6: killer POV

https://youtu.be/STfMlt1yyos https://youtu.be/hDCblBFfp_0 https://youtu.be/E7vQaM1IaBk https://youtu.be/NMhNgPszqtk https://youtu.be/sil8oDTeRro

2) SURVIVORS MAKING NO SOUND WHEN PICKED UP/DROPPED BY ARTIST:

Examples #1-#3: survivor POV

https://youtu.be/na0vH3lYS1Q https://youtu.be/yYuGpWio-Zk https://youtu.be/2WV0DxcZ6ag

Examples #4-#7: killer POV

https://youtu.be/yUZ8gKUG7gw https://youtu.be/ZvS5uZTnNF4 https://youtu.be/2Hpw6KPIeGw https://youtu.be/gboxBtJa-QM

Many thanks to the Bot Jonahs and Bot Claudettes for being (un)willing test subjects ^^.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments