4th down = Mori

I am really getting tired cause nobody wants to be the 4th person to die cause now it is just a Mori, and it is getting very tiring. BDB needs to remove this. I have had so many game where people will try to die on the hook instead of having to deal with the Mori. Then again they will slug the 3rd person and then track the 4th down, put one on the hook and then wait for them to die just to Mori. I didn't mind the Mori every now and then, but every single match and it get tiring, and boring.

Comments

  • You aren't mad at the Mori, you're mad you lost out on a chance for final BP. To fix all the issues Survs have all they need to do is make them gain BP at 400% to the Killer's 100%, basekit, so that every round even lost ones feel worthwhile

1 2 ›