Modifiers are taking away from the game's experience

Every time I want to play the game when there's a modifier active, I have to play at a specific time of day otherwise queue times are consistently between 5-10 minutes, whether standard 4v1 or the modifier.

I'm bored of sitting in queues that sometimes last longer than games themselves (due to the whole "go next" era we're currently in) - I end up just playing another game entirely or not bothering to play at all

Anyone feeling the same?

Comments

  • @Botiz said:

    Every time I want to play the game when there's a modifier active, I have to play at a specific time of day otherwise queue times are consistently between 5-10 minutes, whether standard 4v1 or the modifier.

    I'm bored of sitting in queues that sometimes last longer than games themselves (due to the whole "go next" era we're currently in) - I end up just playing another game entirely or not bothering to play at all

    Anyone feeling the same?

    It's only at the moment so bad, normally the queues are pretty quick especially because mmr isn't activated on the event as far as I've seen xD

  • In my experience this really improved a lot.

    So I feel for you and hope this improves for you, but can't relate anymore.

  • @Botiz said:

    Every time I want to play the game when there's a modifier active, I have to play at a specific time of day otherwise queue times are consistently between 5-10 minutes, whether standard 4v1 or the modifier.

    I'm bored of sitting in queues that sometimes last longer than games themselves (due to the whole "go next" era we're currently in) - I end up just playing another game entirely or not bothering to play at all

    Anyone feeling the same?

    Anyone feeling the same?

    No, I never had 10 min queue times. Not even as Killer during 2v8, when everybody seemed to be having extraordinarily long queue times (although I suspect many exaggerated their wait times).