Pharmacy buff

Ever since med-kits got changed and Pharmacy itself got changed, it became one of the worst / least used Perks in the game. I think there is a really easy solution tho!

Pharmacy

Unlocking Chests is 40/60/80% faster.

Healing yourself with a Med-Kit is 33% faster and efficient.

This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Med-kit.

Now it works like Scavenger and Residual Manifest! The main reason why people used this Perk before was due to the Rare Med-kit it granted, before those Med-kits used to heal you really fast! So I thought making that possible again by basically removing the negative effect med-kits now give would make the Perk really good! I also kept the faster unlocking speed so the heal doesn't take that long! What do you think?

Comments

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Ever since med-kits got changed and Pharmacy itself got changed, it became one of the worst / least used Perks in the game. I think there is a really easy solution tho!

    Pharmacy

    Unlocking Chests is 40/60/80% faster.

    Healing yourself with a Med-Kit is 33% faster and efficient.

    This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Med-kit.

    Now it works like Scavenger and Residual Manifest! The main reason why people used this Perk before was due to the Rare Med-kit it granted, before those Med-kits used to heal you really fast! So I thought making that possible again by basically removing the negative effect med-kits now give would make the Perk really good! I also kept the faster unlocking speed so the heal doesn't take that long! What do you think?

    it is on change list for BVHR. personally i think the perk isn't that bad. it is probably most rewarding chest perk at the moment. at same time, i think perk only really shines in swf that burn 4 shiny coins and just have like 10+ med-kits from the perk. that is not exactly soloq friendly perk.

    I guess we'll see. perhaps there will be changes pharmacy to make it more useful for soloq healing perk.