Hillbilly Rancor Mori Glitch/Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Was able to mori two survivors just with the perk Rancor and the second one didn't become the obsession after I killed the first

Platform:

PS4

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I played Hillbilly. Last two survivors and I downed them both in the endgame. One already injured, the other one by a single hit after getting exposed through Rancor. I did mori the obsession (there was already a glitch with the mori animation) and traversed the map to get to the other one. I don't know why, but I was able to mori that player aswell (again with that animation glitch). I used Rancor also with other killers, but there was no such thing and everything worked just fine. The map was btw the D&D Map: Forgotten Ruins.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Sounds like you used the Finisher Mori on the last survivor which is why the yellow Mori has been retired. It had nothing to do with Rancor which worked fine.

  • Okay then it was my mistake. I thought with the new system u can only mori one survivor in total and if u use Rancor u can decide if its the obsession or the last survivor.

  • @MvHoeller said:

    Okay then it was my mistake. I thought with the new system u can only mori one survivor in total and if u use Rancor u can decide if its the obsession or the last survivor.

    nope! If you bring Rancor, there’s the possibility of having two Mori’s! Beeeen loving it.