Item add-on idea: restore full charge on pallet stun
Its a high risk high reward add-on, that could be amazing for medpacks or flashlights, but it would add alot on other items too. This would also add alot to the late game as I tend to use up all my charges and dont really want to go looting if im running a purple flashlight or something. I get balancing is important but If the addon was consumed on use that would still shake up the late game.
any thoughts would be welcome! I apologize if this is already in the game/been removed or something! Im only 200ish hours in, but got it fairly recently.
Comments
There are Built To Last and Exultation that can help with your item charges.
What's the risk?
Edit: I see you say you're fairly new. There's already a Treavor Belmont perk that does this - it upgrades the item and recharges 25% of the charges on a 30 second cooldown. 100% charges would be OP, 25% is generally pretty fair.