Better Together buff!
The Perk is decent, but I think it could be better!
Better Together
After uninterruptedly repairing a Generator for a total of 5/4/3 seconds:
- Its Aura is revealed to all other Survivors.
- You see the Auras of all other Survivors.
I think this would make the Perk really good solo Q pick! What do you think?
Comments
Good idea! I like it.
The aura needs to be a different color to differentiate it from trail of torment. Otherwise this sounds good.
I like this perk it’s a good soloQ perk which I would 100% run every time but the only problem is the aura is yellow so when others run it you can’t tell if it’s trails of torment or better together. Especially since they buffed trails of torment time to only have a 30 second cooldown it’s used a lot more making it confusing. Making the Gen blue would be an Ez way to sky rocket this perk usage rate.