Haunted by Daylight mode has muffled sound

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

When I loaded into this match, my sound was muffled and I couldn't hear anything clearly

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Don't know how

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/hM6tYJu6els

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • once this bug triggers, it seems to stay, lmao. i had to restart the game to make it stop being muffled.

  • yep had this one too, hope it's getting fixed because that's annoying af

  • I've had this bug and thought it was just certain maps, but it has occurred on the last 4 matches I've been in today. I haven't noticed it when I'm playing solo, but joined a friend while she was in match and the second match on it has persisted. She's on PS4, I'm on PS5.

  • Only happening to me on Ormond as killer.