Jolt not hitting thru block gens?

It seems like last year, it were be able to hit thru blocked gens

but now running it with DMS, once its blocked, and unblocked, gens did not regress

Down survivor near it, did not have audio cue either

Comments

  • probably changed for balance

  • It's supposed to not take off the flat 8%, but still apply the "regressing" effect even through blocked gens. If that's no longer the case, that's a sizeable nerf.

  • I think blocked gens are effectively in a sort of 'stasis'. They can't be touched at all.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    It's supposed to not take off the flat 8%, but still apply the "regressing" effect even through blocked gens. If that's no longer the case, that's a sizeable nerf.

    If Sir Jolt was regressing through Entity Blocks then that was a bug. Otherwise that would defeat the point of Repressed Alliance.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I think blocked gens are effectively in a sort of 'stasis'. They can't be touched at all.

    Yeah, it only affects gens that were hit with Jolt before it becomes guarded I believe.