Thank you!!!
Big help :)
Oh, these look gorgeous.
Thank you for posting this!
Love you. :* ❤️️❤️️❤️️
Yay my favorite charms ☺️
Thank you Count for watching out for the community.
I already knew I left the news in good hands, but it pleases me to see nonetheless.
(also this pic turned out to be a lot bigger than my phone had me believe)
@GentlemanFridge said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9Z9IMRLB2JES/image.jpegI already knew I left the news in good hands, but it pleases me to see nonetheless.(also this pic turned out to be a lot bigger than my phone had me believe)
@GentlemanFridge said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9Z9IMRLB2JES/image.jpeg
🫡
I'm putting a comment here so I find it back tomorrow.
Thanks.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you!!!
Big help :)
Oh, these look gorgeous.
Thank you for posting this!
Love you. :* ❤️️❤️️❤️️
Yay my favorite charms ☺️
Thank you Count for watching out for the community.
I already knew I left the news in good hands, but it pleases me to see nonetheless.
(also this pic turned out to be a lot bigger than my phone had me believe)
🫡
I'm putting a comment here so I find it back tomorrow.
Thanks.