Disturbed Ward spawn too many breakable walls.

Dead by Daylight_2024.10.16-17.26.png Dead by Daylight_2024.10.16-17.26_1.png Dead by Daylight_2024.10.16-17.26_2.png

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Walls everywhere.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • I've noticed this too. Hopefully its a bug, but it seems like an intended feature for god knows what reason since some walls are spawning in new places.

  • It's not just Disturbed Ward. Blood Lodge and Suffocation Pit also spawn every possible breakable wall, instead of being based on the window spawns.

  • As stated above, other maps also spawn way too many breakable walls, causing some structures to become extremely unsafe or ridiculously strong. Examples:

    COAL TOWER (Variant I):

    https://youtu.be/3pJXJHl24g4

    COAL TOWER (Variant II):

    https://youtu.be/FU9WEYPSkKw

    BLOOD LODGE:

    https://youtu.be/VJUxRgKYcCQ

    DISTURBED WARD:

    https://youtu.be/VDUcEIXBo38
  • Why do you need game logs? You can go into the custom match pick the maps mentioned and look at them that way. I'm on console and I see them and I can't give you any game logs. The main building in Disturbed Ward has too many breakable walls on the bottom floor and Coal Tower the room where the gen is in the building has all 3 openings on the 2nd floor where the gen is blocked by walls so there is no escaping if the killer comes and blocks the steps.

  • And there is no way this can be intended, because no such changes were mentioned at all in the Patch Notes.