Provethyself

Why is my gen progression red whenever provethyself activates?

Comments

  • I think because now when you repair with more than one person per generator then it slows down the speed for each individual because there is more than one person working on it. So you individually are repairing slower because you are getting help. But 2 is still faster than one repairing on a generator so even though it’s red. The generator is being done faster than it would have if you were doing it alone.
  • As @Spirez said and it's their way of letting people know it's slower than just one person working on it now.

  • @Spirez said:
    I think because now when you repair with more than one person per generator then it slows down the speed for each individual because there is more than one person working on it. So you individually are repairing slower because you are getting help. But 2 is still faster than one repairing on a generator so even though it’s red. The generator is being done faster than it would have if you were doing it alone.

    To put it simply, the generator is still being done fast even though it's red. Correct?

  • βLAKE said

    To put it simply, the generator is still being done fast even though it's red. Correct?

    Yes, two people on one generator will still get it done faster than alone.
    Especially if you have Prove thyself it’s super quick to repair.
    Its just red because they changed it so that more than one person working on gen will slow down the speed of each individual.
    My assumption is because they want reduce gen rush.
  • I just played a match vs hag and 3-manned 35s gens
  • @KiraElijah said:
    I just played a match vs hag and 3-manned 35s gens

    with provethyself?

  • βLAKE said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    I just played a match vs hag and 3-manned 35s gens

    with provethyself?

    Yea, forgot to mention it