Unknown in 8.3.0 may need a few enhancements
Unknown received a small adjustment in 8.3.0, but in fact this was a nerf.
Previously, Unknown was a fairly well balanced killer, but its strength was strongly dependent on the Vanishing Box add-on.
The reduced stuck time after teleportation is also just a partial incorporation of the effect of Blurry Photo , and the stuck time with add-ons included is rather increased.
It is true that these add-ons were quite strong compared to the others, so the nerf is unavoidable, but if that is the case, I would have liked to see Unknown strengthened a bit differently.
For example, the one I am about to suggest.
- A direct hit by UVX while in a weakened state will not cause a slowing effect, but will instead restore the weakening duration gauge for 5 seconds (50% of the total).
- The speed at which the weakening is removed will be attenuated by the distance from the killer: within 12 meters it will still be 10 seconds, but will be gradually extended from there to a maximum of 20 seconds at a distance of 24 meters.
- Increases the default teleportation cool time to 28 seconds and decreases the cool time by 3 seconds for each survivor in a weakened state.
- Staring down hallucinations will halve that survivor's current weakening gauge.
Well, I'm not so sure that there is a need to tweak it that much, but I feel like she? was nerfed somehow unfairly and I feel somewhat disappointed…
(btw I like the new UI a lot ;)
Thanks for reading, please comment!
Comments