Please create a user friendly bug report page

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I have been experiencing loads of bugs and cannot freaking report them. Cannot search for my issue and do not know if my bug has been reported or not (no ctrl+f function). Why not do what league of legends and other games do - a one-click button to report bugs or other issues?

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I disconnect and see a penalty
  2. I click the "report an issue" button
  3. I see a message saying that my report will be declined if its already been reported
  4. scrolls through 4/500+ pages to find my issue - did not succeed
  5. I cry
  6. I am following this template in hopes to be heard as one of the little people that enjoy the game.

I will randomly disconnect during play and receive a time penalty, have my heals start over when using med kit, or have my vault declined when in chase.

VIDEO: I am not a streamer and do not know how to properly use my computer's recording stuff. - No video.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I do not know what this means.

Tagged: Declined

Comments