Legacy Nurse is Fixed!
Her Legacy 2 part (head) is finally fixed on this patch, enjoy!
I guess i should say thx BHVR, but it took to long for this little fix, so...
I think you guys did a Pretty Good Job this time.
Her Legacy 2 part (head) is finally fixed on this patch, enjoy!
I guess i should say thx BHVR, but it took to long for this little fix, so...
I think you guys did a Pretty Good Job this time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FINALLY BEST UPDATE EVER
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
what was wrong with legacy nurse?
Yeah and they didnt even mention it on the patch notes, this update was "meh", but this fix made me want to actually play the game again!
Her legacy head wasnt as bright as the rest of the set, very displeasing for the eyes.

Minor irrelevant bug (didn't affect gameplay), which is why it was low-priority and took so long to fix.
I see now, that looks strange
A pleasure the vast majority of us cannot feel unfortunately.
Congrats though