Can The Dracula do the ranged attack through walls?
I keep thinking this killer is incredibly busted, I'm looking for any ways to counter him, if he can't do the ranged attack through walls that'd help a little for sure.
I keep thinking this killer is incredibly busted, I'm looking for any ways to counter him, if he can't do the ranged attack through walls that'd help a little for sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He can't do it through solid walls or high objects.
He can do it over objects he has line of sight to though, which is hard to visualize, but typically things that are about shoulder-ish height on a male survivor and almost head height on a female one. These can be incredibly small gaps in loop objects, so if you see him raising his hand to use it just be aware that he may be shooting it over a gap in the loop you're in.
Ok that helps a little bit with trying to counter him, but he is still busted in my book.