Reward by playing perk-less + items-less?

I wonder why some streamers made this popular recently

I started to play like that, not sure for what? >.<

Comments

  • Maybe an increase in BP?

  • Nice idea, maybe a boost of a certain % on the total BP gained per trial for each perk slot not used, as well as item.

  • its a challenge like for example, running no mither without dead hard and boosting perks, just no mither and ooo

  • The real challenge is OoO + no mither

  • It's the only way Survivors can get fun out of this game once you hit a certain skill level.

  • @Master said:
    The real challenge is OoO + no mither

    That certainly is. I tried doing that a few nights ago. It was not pretty.

  • The only reason I did this was to get better at the game, to learn its core mechanics down to the T.

    I believe these streamers are doing it because it catches people's interest and they are content creators, afterall.

  • @Brady said:
    The only reason I did this was to get better at the game, to learn its core mechanics down to the T.

    I believe these streamers are doing it because it catches people's interest and they are content creators, afterall.

    Most streamers do this as a fulltime job and thus have insane experience. Due to the broken ranking system, they face literally noobs that they can crush.
    With such challenges they can make the stream a bit more interesting

  • @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    The only reason I did this was to get better at the game, to learn its core mechanics down to the T.

    I believe these streamers are doing it because it catches people's interest and they are content creators, afterall.

    Most streamers do this as a fulltime job and thus have insane experience. Due to the broken ranking system, they face literally noobs that they can crush.
    With such challenges they can make the stream a bit more interesting

    yup I think Och*do and TrueTalent do streaming for a living

  • 100% for every unused perkslot. Otherwise it's not worth.

    Funfact: Marth88 was the first who did that with nearly every killer naked from rank 20 up to rank 1. He has it on YouTube.
    Keep in mind he did that a long time ago, before Wraith rework etc so it was way harder.
  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @Master said:

    @Brady said:
    The only reason I did this was to get better at the game, to learn its core mechanics down to the T.

    I believe these streamers are doing it because it catches people's interest and they are content creators, afterall.

    Most streamers do this as a fulltime job and thus have insane experience. Due to the broken ranking system, they face literally noobs that they can crush.
    With such challenges they can make the stream a bit more interesting

    yup I think Och*do and TrueTalent do streaming for a living

    Cant talk about pedochido, but truetalent is definitely full time