Is anyone else continuously crashing?
I'm so annoyed because it's been happening all day, is anyone else having problems like this, is there a way to fix it?
I'm so annoyed because it's been happening all day, is anyone else having problems like this, is there a way to fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i had my game crash 3 times since latest patch was released. No fps drops, nothing, just a sudden crash in the middle of a match
I’ve checked my internet router, reinstalled the game, and it still is happening, it happens at least once or twice a day since the latest patch was released.
Glad I’m not the only one, I hope this can be fixed somehow.