PLEASE add Dwight's 8-bit Pizza Hoodie to the From the Rift Bundle!!!

Move or delete if this isn't allowed!

BHVR…

I BEG YOU…

The 4th Rift was the only Rift I never finished… it is arguably the biggest mistake I have ever made in this game. I see someone wearing that hoodie and I feel deep jealousy and immense regret.

If I had the choice to buy Dwight's 8-bit Pizza Hoodie or food to survive, I would 100% pick the hoodie.

And I'm sure many other players would too.

It's also the 5-year anniversary of the 4th Rift's release this month! It only makes sense to bless us with this boon!

From the locker with love,

A P100 Dweet main.

Comments

  • Im sure it will be added soon enough. I'd really like it to as well as the orange candle head piece for wraith from the rifts. Also the frozen trapper hillbilly.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Im sure it will be added soon enough. I'd really like it to as well as the orange candle head piece for wraith from the rifts. Also the frozen trapper hillbilly.

    It damn well better. My life will be complete.