Bloodpact Buff

I love the buff you guys made to Teamwork Collective Stealth and Power Of Two, However I would also like to see the Lingering and Return effect added to Bloodpact. I also feel like for the Teamwork perks you should be able to see the aura of the "Teammate" you have the effects on and vice versa with the affected teammate on the perk holder so you guys can really maximize staying near each other and try not to break off so much.

Comments

  • I feel like Teamwork: Power of Two and Blood Pact are too similar myself… I'd kinda like Blood Pact to get a new affect entirely. No idea what, but something that gives in more of a unique identity that feels more like a "Blood Pact"; something healing related. Off the top of my head without thinking too much, and purely since slugging is being talked about all the time now, maybe something like:

    While within 4m of the Obsession both you and the obsession:

    • Can recover from the dying state.
    • Self heal at 60% of the normal heal speed (26.67s).

    This would naturally synergise with Soul Guard also from Cheryl, gives a potential anti-slug perk that requires coordination to use. 4m is a harsh range so would not be very effective for trying to loop the killer on top of the Blood Pact player, and it's harder for a SWF to abuse cause they'd have to take very specific perks to control who gets assigned the obsession. They'd probably benefit more from Boon: Exponential.

    It also allows for faster resets. If combined with Botany Knowledge, would reach 90% heal, which for you would be 17.77s, which isn't a slouch.

    There is the problem of course of the Obsession surviving long enough to recover then just falling on top of the slugged survivor for them to get up…. WIth WGLF and Made For This already being an anti-slug combo, I'm not sure if it would be healthy…but you get the idea. Blood Pact needs to feel more of a "Bloody" perk to my mind.