Is it easy to see? Is it hard to see?

DEEPL translation is used

As soon as I create a thread about Scratch, I am told that bug reports are in a different place and it is closed, but this is not a bug report, I just want to hear your opinions.

Scratches have been hard to see for quite some time now, but since 8.3.0 it has gotten even worse, and we often lose survivors due to being misled by scratches.

I've been watching videos of distributors who have played a lot of hours and have lost survivors because it's hard to see the scratches, especially recently.

The management seems to have decided that the current scratching is fine, saying that it is a specification, but how do you guys feel about it?

Comments

  • Only time I find scratches hard to see is the rare chance I see lightweight ran. Other wise they are giant and red unlike the rest of the map.