Please do not change Soma's 2nd phase faces
They are just the primest forms of someone who is going through their 20s. I need this preserved ๐
They are just the primest forms of someone who is going through their 20s. I need this preserved ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This made my day loooooool
He's in utter bliss loooolll
So....
This is how Goblin Quentin looked like?
Not gonna lie, I will probably have nightmares about the last one...
Try to mori him as Xenomorph and watch the faces he makes. :D
lmao I only have this one wish, BeH just dont change it this is the face I make when I see it
I share in his joy