Can we update this map... again?
For both sides pwease (The Game)
I ran into a complete dead end room and it's on the right middle side of the map…
For both sides pwease (The Game)
I ran into a complete dead end room and it's on the right middle side of the map…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My biggest problem with this map is the pallet to vault ratio. It has far too many pallets and too few windows. They need to replace some of the pallets with vaults and then I’d dislike it less.
Thats only a dead end if the gen for the door isn't done.
Sure, but an entire lane closed off due to generator rng is insane, needs changing. Removing 1 breakable wall on each generator door for instance.
One thing I would have wanted, especially for maps like "The Game" is a general survivor perk that lets you create window vaults in breakable walls (which the killer can destroy afterwards). It would have helped greatly to fix these dead ends that occur on this map.
Something like this:
If there is such a thing as a God pallet, then you have discovered the Devils pallet!
i agree just put some vaults less pallets there are to many and also to many dead ends. :(