Please make people who DC/Give up on hook have a higher likelihood of being paired together

WHat the title says.

Please.

Solo q is impossibly horrible feeling between the survivor teammates giving up and the killers having an overwhelming advantage due to it occurring.

They have Mmr, so why not implement an in-game counter that raises up the more you DC or give up (stay idle/perform "unscrupulous actions" that the game can learn as being Spiteful or unhelpful).

This counter would cause survivors with similar "points" to their counters to have a higher likelihood of being paired together. That way they get what they dish out.

There could be special maps for them that are horrendous, or give them all bots as teammmates or make the DC penalty actually a negative penalty that isn't just 45 seconds. Like a 5 minute timer immediately that doubles if you do it multiple times.

Survivors can earn back "regular" teammates by playing matches without disconnecting/giving up.

Right now it is just so unfathomably miserable playing survivor, especially when you're in a match with a Killer that sees the literal obliteration of any difficulty after 2 dcs and proceeds to H*MP you on the ground as insult to injury.

I can and do play Killer, but I LOVE seeing and running from frightening and creepy monsters. It's the main reason I like DBD, I prefer the horror of being chased not being the chaser.

Anyways,

TLDR; penalties for DC/Giving Up should actually be a deterrent to sour/Spiteful players. Like pairing those survivors as teammates.

Thank you.

Comments