People dying on hook to avoid Finisher Mori
I got hit with the Mori because the person I was trying to unhook died on hook before I got to them. I think Mori was good the way it was now this is getting worse imo.
I got hit with the Mori because the person I was trying to unhook died on hook before I got to them. I think Mori was good the way it was now this is getting worse imo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was probly just trying to help you get the hatch. It hasnt changed anything. Its quite common for the other person to let themselves die on hook when they know you both arent making it out, mori or not.
I doubt they were trying to avoid the mori.
Also it would be silly to ######### on hook to avoid the mori that only is available when you are the last survivor standing.