What happened to distortion?
Hey guys Im a solo survivor main primarily. I just got back into the game in July after 4 years of not playing (I felt like they were making the game very one sided so I chose to move on). After finally getting use to all the new changes and really enjoying myself I took a little month break. Yesterday I decided to finally hop back on, i normally run distortion in my builds but noticed my token were reduced when the match started which had me quite confused, I go and check the perk description to find that they have completely gutted distortion like reducing the amount of tokens and maybe increase charge time would be understandable but to completely rework it and pretty much make it useless against the growing amount of aura reading perks and add ons is ridiculous. I guess Im truly wondering what prompted this insane nerf?
Comments
Also if anyone wants to run swf leave me your tags in the comments. I can not play solos with the game in this current state.