Rancor works for suvivors too

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Whenever a generator was completed all my teammates locations were revealed to me when the killer had the perk Rancor equipped.

PLATFORM: XBOX SERIES X/S

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I played a match as survivor on one of the MacMillan maps, and as soon as a generator was being completed the same effects that Rancor usually has for the killer applied to me as a survivor too (the reveal location effect). And I wasn't even the obsession, not that it would matter anyway, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • this appears to be the case for all killer perks, abilities and addons that reveal location, not just rancor. I have experienced this across multiple killers with a variety of perks

  • @Unholeh said:

    this appears to be the case for all killer perks, abilities and addons that reveal location, not just rancor. I have experienced this across multiple killers with a variety of perks

    Can confirm. I went against a Clown, a Nemesis with Deathbound and a Pinhead, and in all instances of powers and perks being used, the survivor bubbles were visible. Video proof:

    Clown's Afterpiece Tonic:

    https://youtu.be/mvMbFkOSrQ8

    Deathbound:

    https://youtu.be/SuNb9JSuBhc

    Cenobite's Lament Configuration:

    https://youtu.be/PDHsHqJ9DjE