I feel (almost) complete
My main getting cosmetics for 2 of the events in 1 year is awesome! Now I just need Winter Piggy and Blood Moon Piggy, we can do this. Then I will be complete.
My main getting cosmetics for 2 of the events in 1 year is awesome! Now I just need Winter Piggy and Blood Moon Piggy, we can do this. Then I will be complete.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am shocked that tapp didn’t get an outfit. But I’m happy to see licensed characters get outfits
As a Ghostface main, I welcome you to the club of licensed killers with a Blighted and Anniversary skin!
Who will reach the trifecta of Blighted, Anniversary, and Ugly Sweater first? Both just need a sweater to complete it, but Chucky has caught up and now only needs an Anniversary skin to complete his set!