New mori last survivor without mori sucks.

So I have an issue with this last survivor mori, slugging for the 4k with a mori basekit has become a lot more prominent in the games I've played the last few hours than I've ever experienced before this "rework" retiring an entire addon that allows it as well as just giving it to killers basekit sucks from a survivor perspective, I had 0 hooks in a couple games and got slugged at the end of the game so I could get mori'd by a killer.

From a gameplay perspective, this blows, having to use an entire perk slot just to pick myself up before they can mori me, sucks, and then what's the point of the hatch if I don't run unbreakable? Just have a nice killer that won't use the mori and hopefully put me on the hatch to escape? Not happening as often as it probably should with this change.

I hate this "finisher mori" system that bhvr are trying to force upon us, they tried it a couple years back and reverted it cause it sucked, this one sucks too, don't make moris basekit for all killers, it promotes awful gameplay for the other side while making someone else feel great. It's unhealthy

Comments

  • It is TOXIC. How is bleeding on the ground fun? You literally do nothing. It’s selfish to assume otherwise

  • The killers have repetitive behaviors against the last survivor. They slow down the game so they can use the memento-mori at the end. Repeatedly the last survivor never gets hooked, but is punished by tunneling, chasing, and waiting for the slow death of others until they can finish with memento-mori. This can be improved by giving the game more opportunity to express itself with diversity, since the ending is being the same.

1 2 ›