Doctor's Copper Cable Tube turned dark blue instead of bright orange

Image Screenshot-20241008-142553-Gallery hosted in ImgBB

So a couple months ago I bought the "Copper cable tube" for The Doctor. It used to be bright orange which is the reason why I bought it in the first place. Now I just logged in and realised it turned to dark blue. It's not even near as bright as as it used to be and I.

I'm pretty disappointed. I don't see why you would change a cosmetic so drastically. Unless it's a bug regarding the new rift.

Image Screenshot-20241008-143209-Gallery hosted in ImgBB

So what I'm asking is either change it back to what it used to be which is the whole reason I (and everyone) bought it for or refund me. Because that's not what I paid for, I paid for the bright orange tube not a dark blue one.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I believe the current outfit in the rift is a recolour, and the weapon somehow overwrites the original instead of existing alongside it.

  • That's also what I think

  • UPDATE:

    I've made a bug report as the new weapon "Fascinating Result" overwrites the Copper Tube visually.

    They've acknowledged my report and will look into, they didn't give a set time for the fix.