Hinting at a new game mode and talking a bit about screen resolutions

Hello, I'm making this post with the use of a translator, so I hope it can be understood.
I have some suggestions that I think could help the game and the people who play it. I've been playing D.B.D for quite a while now and I suggest creating a game mode where you can't see the red light coming from the killers and the killers can't see the scratch marks of the survivors, I think it could be an interesting game mode since when you play as a survivor and you're in a chase it's important to look back and many times you're guided by the red light of the killers to gain advantage and distance, for example if you're running around a cabin and a killer is following you, you can realize that it's following you without having to brake because you see the red light of the killer and if you play as a killer the option you have left to counteract that is to walk backwards or sideways, but if you walk backwards or sideways there are times when you crash and get stuck on some object.
I know DBD is a game, but in real life I haven't seen a chase where one person follows another running backwards, it's a bit absurd.
Another thing I want to talk about is the issue of screen resolutions. The game allows you to set a resolution of 1280x960 for example, but you see 2 black bars, at the top and bottom of the screen.
I've been looking into this issue and I see that they take it as if it were cheats, it's a bit hypocritical, having skills to see player auras, Kate Denson's window of opportunity, Barbecue and chili, those skills are having hacks in most games. But they don't allow you to use a screen resolution that doesn't give you that much of an advantage. In my case I would like to be able to use that resolution without the black bars, more than anything to gain performance on my computer, because it doesn't have very powerful components to run the game at slightly higher fps with a higher resolution.

Comments