Will Sable ever get an Iron Maiden tshirt?

It would be the easiest way to make a sabillion dollars.

Comments

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    It would be the easiest way to make a sabillion dollars.

    "Sabillion dollars"

    fR3xx8.gif
  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    It would be the easiest way to make a sabillion dollars.

    I really like the pun, it's beautiful xD

    Well I don't know if they are allowed to bring more shirts at the moment, they'd probably have to extend the content for the license first. That being said I think it could be that they'll do it, and more characters get iron maiden skins because they sold very good I think?

  • that char has already too many skins (not to mention that she's annyoing, even more than feng so…)

  • @Tostapane said:

    that char has already too many skins (not to mention that she's annyoing, even more than feng so…)

    I mean it's not like it'd be taking time up from the art team if they did it. It's literally just an already existing shirt on a different character.

  • I must say(ble), I'd like if she got her own Iron Maiden shirt. I have it for Claudette and Mikaela, it is a nice cosmetic.

  • oh the outcry that will follow if they gave her another cosmetic before any less popular character who drives little revenue!

  • @GeneralV said:

    I must say(ble), I'd like if she got her own Iron Maiden shirt. I have it for Claudette and Mikaela, it is a nice cosmetic.

    Yeah, she'd rock a band tshirt really well. Honestly that shirt fits well on basically every Survivor.

  • Too much Sable pun... train of thought derailed... my mind is becoming unuSable!