Game Mechanics & Match Making
I have had this game since the game first came out, I have always bought the expansions, I have and play everything DBD, I have also bought friends the game so they can come play.. along with buying them survivor expansions to give them a head start in the game, I mean damn I even bought a few copies of Frank Stone.
I have spent a small fortune on this game and for other people within my community, but I am getting so god damned tired of the same old crap now.
When we play in a our own group everything is fine, but with randoms… Geesus wept for the Love of God it is so damned painful
So here is the thing…. call me judgmental if you wish, but I will judge a random survivor player by the time they spend on generators, unhooking and healing, but you need a match making system that is based on in game activity so you can match players who are determined to survive and hit their objectives with fixing generators etc … because the amount of players who do nothing all game and do not bother with generators and just wait for the hatch to spawn is on the increase and it damn well sucks… It is so god damned unfair…. don't say it is a tactic! It is god damned leaching and abusing other players effort, it is in no way teamwork or teamplay and it is ruining the game for the people who play and want to play well
I mean the mount of players that do little to nothing other than just hide is killing the game for me, it is not fair to players that want to enjoy the game and that want to survive… you need a penalty system or system that measures generator, unhooking and healing activity and puts like minded players together so you can then match the scum that do nothing and they can just sit and eat each other.
At the same time I play killer … all of them, I do not camp hooks but I will farm generators, but you need to bring in Teleporting Hooks if the killer is too close because the game should be called "Death By God Damn Hook Campers" and no it is not a tactic… it is a player that lacks talent and abuses the game mechanic because it is happening every god damned game… TELEPORTING HOOKS FFS! You did it 2 v 8 and it rocked!
Also you have to change the Door locations on many maps because Killers have way too much Aura Reading and some Killers are way too fast now and can burst from one door to another…. That is why so many people repeatedly play certain overpowered killers.
To top it off, there is such a remote chance of a killer to have 100% uptime on every survivor without perks, it just doesn't work that way and you all know it… the cheat software needs a god damned overhaul !
Comments