Is BP bonus bugged right now?
I usually play whatever role has 100% BP bonus, but since Chaso Shuffle, neither side for me ever got above 50%. Doesn't matter the time, usually it's either nothing, or 25%…
Is it that much balanced, or just bugged?
I usually play whatever role has 100% BP bonus, but since Chaso Shuffle, neither side for me ever got above 50%. Doesn't matter the time, usually it's either nothing, or 25%…
Is it that much balanced, or just bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless an event is incredibly X sided, I feel like events usually make the BP Bonuses less charitable. I'd assume that's a balance thing since some events do end up with 100% (like Lights Out) on one side the entire time while other events like the current Chaos Shuffle never seems to get above 50% on any side (and for me at least, is commonly non-existent)
it's since lights out this way
tbh i think they changed without telling anyone