why do some killers do this...
I'll be in a game and some killers wont even chase you or anything, they just stay in one place hitting a tree. pretty much throwing a game. I just dont get it? whats the point of doing that?
I'll be in a game and some killers wont even chase you or anything, they just stay in one place hitting a tree. pretty much throwing a game. I just dont get it? whats the point of doing that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know why killers (or players in general) wanna depip to get easier matches against less experienced players. :sick:
@Nickenzie Because most of them just want to bully newbies, they get a fun experience while a person that barely got into the game gets an awful one, survivors and killers that do this should be banned.
Actually it's because the higher you get, the more toxic the game becomes, for both Killers and Survivors. It is pretty common knowledge the best matches are played around Ranks 8-12, which is also where the majority of the population is.
this is so true i like stay in between 6 and 8 but i wont derank myself doing that just play the game normally.
20-15: Newcomers
14-10: Beginners
9-5: Experts
4-1: Professionals
Once you enter a section, you cannot go back to the previous section by depiping but rank reset will ignore this rule.
He needs wood for his house and/or fireplace.