Supernatural collab please! ( and something else )
I know that I am not the only one for whom this universe, the series and the actors are iconic. And it would be very cool to see them in dbd, it seems that the style and atmosphere of what is happening in the game and in the series are similar, in both projects people are trying to resist evil. So why not try to arrange a collaboration? And in the role of maniacs, add either the same Windigo or the shape shifter, there is also a huge number of different dishonor in the series. I would be very grateful if you would take a look at my opinion on the addition of this DLC. And I also couldn't help but add about the old animations of the survivors, they were very good, and the new ones were not as convenient as possible. With respect to the dbd project and the whole team!
Comments