Adept nurse

I'll never get this trophy. I can play as any killer quite well, just not this bloody nurse. How do people get so good with her really? Anyone wanna do it for me? Lol

Comments

  • Spend some points on the nurse and try this addon;
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Plaid_Flannel

  • First off I know some people are going to start thinking I'm insane when I say this but I do play nurse on Console quite a bit. I'm trying to get to my absolute best with her which is completely possible. I love how people always keep bringing up the frames in the game though because it's much easier to aim which is strange because I also play on PC.

    When it comes down to playing the nurse and this is my experience from both PC and console.

    The trick is prediction and knowing to close the gap. I think this goes without saying but the nurse is the most powerful killer because of her ability to completely ignore everything survivors use to evade you.

    Once you know when they're going to go left or go right or throw down a pallet or vault a window and you pick up on their patterns and predict what they're going to do even before they do it then you mastered her.

    Also I kept using brown add-ons until I became so good it teleporting that I knew what add-ons to use because unlike most killers are add-ons will completely affect how you play.
  • I've leveled her past 50 and got quite a few add ons but whenever I use them they end up getting wasted cos I get a strong team or just mess up loads. Like sometimes she blinks and just doesn't go through the wall or object. 

  • Finally got it. Used that add on to see where I'm blinking and a pink mori on 3 of them. Think they were a SWF group cos they were trying to body block hooks loads. Was lucky, the last guy almost managed to crawl away and find hatch before I found him 
  • I just got this achievement this evening. I'm a PS4 player so it was tough to get. It was my last adept to get on killers. Now I officially have them all.