When does the Mid-Chapter Patch come out?
It should come out tomorrow right? I am not sure, can someone confirm for me please?
It should come out tomorrow right? I am not sure, can someone confirm for me please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But they haven’t said anything new.
I'm hoping tomorrow since it'll be a tuesday, I cant wait for sounds to be fixed, It's a huge part of the game.
So we should receive some sort of info of some update within a day or two. Unless it’s been delayed.
Can't wait to finallly finish my Initiation daily rite. It's been here for the past 3 weeks.