Will the suspended ban be removed from the account?
This story happened to me in 2017. Dead by daylight is my first game. I was meeting new people and one of my friends suggested that I make a "gift" to my account. Then I didn't understand what it meant, but I told him that I didn't mind. He asked for data from the account (I trusted him, because he gave me data from his account). When I went into DBD, I saw that all my characters have max lvl. I want to continue playing with my friends from my main account. Is there anything I can do about it? I didn't take advantage and played mostly on those characters whose lvl I raised myself. I'm for a fair and good game. And it's really important for me to understand if there's any way I can fix this difficult situation.
Comments
Permanent bans will remain permanent. Everyone is entitled to one appeal, once that process has been made, there are no further appeals on the account - and given that this was clearly a legitimate ban, no there is nothing further you can do.