Where and how do I report hackers?
His name was the one in yellow. It was 17:27 (5:27pm) German time.
I have a video clip if that helps.
His name was the one in yellow. It was 17:27 (5:27pm) German time.
I have a video clip if that helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure hacking goes under the ingame report feature "Exploits". Report it ingame and BHVR should easily be able to see it.
I’m honest I forgot that.
What now?
I always report via here. Did you submit an in-game report?
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
Thanks, I have send one