Let us claim rift rewards after a match without needing to go to the rift screen
If I need to know what's actually in there I can go to the rift when I'm not busy requeuing for another match.
If I need to know what's actually in there I can go to the rift when I'm not busy requeuing for another match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always say, more options are always better, so I second this option.
What I'd also love to see, is the exact opposite. Please let us see the Rift reward screen, without having us automatically claim it, at least the Bloodpoints. I don't want to claim the BP when already near max, I'd rather keep it in there for later, when I actually need it.
You know what's annoying?
The rift completion screen blocking the chat.
I want to see the chat, please.