Wraith Cosmetic Idea
To coincide with his lore, i'd like for him to have his main weapon be a long, jagged, metal blade ripped from a car.
He doesn't need the skull, he already has a machete/falchion type of weapon.
The current weapons like to have variations.
Like with Wraith, there's the machete/falchion one, but it also comes in black and one with blood.
As you can see thanks to my superior drawing skills, it could have one with a plain color, but also a police car print, taxi print, school bus print etc.

Comments
Amazing drawing. 10/10. That should go up in history as the best drawn weapon to date.
But yeah I'd love that weapon with Wraith. I've also always wanted a long, bloody glass shard from a car as one. And he'd have a special mori with it where he lets the survivor get up, they stumble forward a little and he shoves the shard through their gut causing the blood to make a blood bath.
Would make such an awesome cosmetic and kill. I'd love yours though. Especially the artwork.
What mori would you put with that cosmetic?
Ohh, you mean just a giant piece from the windshield?
Yeah, it's glass, making it great for a weapon, and fitting too. Nice one!
What Mori? I didn't think of that since multiple Moris isn't a thing yet. (Not even a change in current Moris.)

But...Hmmm...
I always viewed Wraith as a more sinister Killer, nothing too brutal, y'know?
We haven't seen a Killer slice necks yet, i think that would be great for Wraith.
The Pig would like to know your location
Yeah I'd love to see him slice a neck.
Oh yeah, i forgot about that Killer.

Though to be fair, she doesn't like showing her presence.
Still, when looking at my second piece of art, doesn't it feel fitting for the Wraith?
Good question.
)
This weapon cosmetic had motivation behind it of "going more along with the backstory", so i guess i'll apply that here too.
(Or at least, i don't think "candle Wraith" is part of his backstory.
For the body customization slot, i think i would give him a terribly torn & incredibly dirty version of a reflective vest.



For the head customization slot, i'd give him a yellow, but dirty construction helmet.
But!
There's a twist...
You see those...bones sticking out of Wraith's normal head customization?
They would have drilled through the helmet, cracking it & sticking out of it.
I assume they are bones because...that's way more ######### metal!
But idk, he either started malforming or he was like: "STICK!" stabs his head
Wailing Bell would be a jingle bell.