"escape x amount of trials quests are a complete joke"...
I don't have full party to play with, I don't even have someone to team up with and try to complete this garbage quest.
It's been 5 hours already and not even a single trial escaped. It's either survivors hiding behind stones and never touching generators or killers who shouldn't be matched against someone who died 25 matches in a row? I mean there should be some sort of MMR system and I keep getting killers who shouldn't be at low MMR by the way they play and how they play.
Stop making quests that are reliable on winning condition if you can't balance your game around MMR or ban trolls/bots who load into the game by either afk or self-kill themselves on hook 10 seconds since the start of the match.
I wanna ask only one thing: is the solo experience for survivors really this terrible and basically unplayable? I remember it used to be somewhat manageable.
Comments
Might just be a bad run. I've played 20 matches or so in solo today and escaped via the gate in 7 or 8 of them. That's pretty typical in my experience.
But I have definitely had days like you're describing where it's just a meat grinder filled with idiots. I've also had days where my teams were good and I escaped like 80% of the time. It really is down to chance, so you need to look at a large sample.
I always save those ones for last when I'm able to, so i can just leave it there and slowly get it completed. The hardest ones for me are the open exit gate challenges. Because even if you manage to make it to endgame, there's no guarantee you'll get to open the gate before a team mate does.
Survivor gameplay suffers from collective punishment. So everyone is punished for the mistakes of 1. And you have 4 people bound to make at least 1 or 2 mistakes— not becasue they’re all bad but because we’re human and this is a video game and it’s unrealistic to expect people to never make a single mistake or two in a video game. So that’s at least 4 mistakes possibly 8, that everyone will feel. Survivor is hard.