Hardened Scene Partner issue

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

When fulfilling the conditions of Hardened, Scene Partner doesn't trigger Hardened correctly

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Fulfill the conditions of Hardened.

have clear line of sight of the killer.

do not scream from Scene Partner nor receive aura reading from Hardened

Comments

  • Yeah its working as intended. Hardened makes you not scream and Scene Partner requires you to scream. So Hardened prevents Scene Partner from working. Some perks can cause other perks to not activate and is totally normal.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Yeah its working as intended. Hardened makes you not scream and Scene Partner requires you to scream. So Hardened prevents Scene Partner from working. Some perks can cause other perks to not activate and is totally normal.

    Yeah but that's the point, scene partner is meant to make you scream when you look at the killer regardless. Then Hardened will show you the aura, but it isn't

  • scene is meant to make you scream, harden stops that, then shows you the aura, but it isn't

  • I've provided a short video but no response.

  • @DrHyk said:

    scene is meant to make you scream, harden stops that, then shows you the aura, but it isn't

    is scene partner going on cooldown. Bc if it's not then it's not activating to be blocked by hardened.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3809511#Comment_3809511

    is scene partner going on cooldown. Bc if it's not then it's not activating to be blocked by hardened.

    It's not going into cooldown no. It's not activating at all.

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    Hardened doesn't prevent a scream, it converts it into an aura, per the wording of the perk. It is bugged currently, with no fix date mentioned.

    I'm glad someone acknowledges that there appears to be a bug, I wasn't sure if there was some loophole or something i was missing

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    It -should- work like that. Until BHVR comes out and says this is working as intended, its definitely a bug.

    Its likely not to get fixed anytime soon regardless.

    I get it's probably low priority. But I would rather they at least acknowledge it.

  • @DrHyk said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810381#Comment_3810381

    I get it's probably low priority. But I would rather they at least acknowledge it.

    We just wanted to pop in and confirm this is not a bug. This is working as intended! The Hardened Perk specifically states that it "suppresses" the scream, so it will not work with Scene Partner.