Singularity is a chore to play against

The match just drags on forever.
I wish the EMP actually destroyed the cameras.
Is there some trick to playing against it that I’m missing?

Comments

  • I don't know about current Singu, but it was a pretty crappy killer to play as… Very slow at getting downs, very sloppy and uncomfortable to use power.

    Again… I don't know now. I heard that he got a qol update.

  • Depends on the Singularity and their playstyle. The easiest to play against would be any Singularity that tries to use their power like a surveillance ability. This spreads Singularity too thinly throughout the map and decreases his pressure massively when EMPs are properly used.

    Other Singularity players will treat Hux more like a chase killer. Its in the instance that if you're tagged, then you'll more than likely never escape him until he downs you or makes the decision to break off the chase. Even if you're emped, it's very easy to get tagged again at loops. Looping is the biggest part in my opinion. You can loop him for a very long time so long as you are chaining tiles, but this is at the expense of wasting a LOT of pallets as Singularity shreds through them very easily. Another key thing would be to predrop pallets.

    I'm Singularity main and not a survivor main, but this is coming from my experience facing good survivors and making my own mistakes along the way.