Anti camp slugging
I was in a game where two people had flashlights who seemed to bully the killer. One of them had two hooks, the other had one. My best friend had no hooks and I had none while only one gen was left. Killer came while I was working on last gen and hit me down to then proceed to stand over my body so no one could get me up. Remember, I had no hooks still. My best friend finished the gen and still I wasn't picked up. I crawled away hoping someone would be able to pick me up only to have the killer follow me and still stand over me as I crawl.
I was finally picked up only to be hit down again to the point I bled out.
I dont think this is fair, to not even be able to get picked up because the killer is stood right over my body. This is just as bad as camping a hook.
I think BHVR should add an anti slug bar so that if the killer is stood over someones body for a certain amount of time, that person should be able to get themselves up and also be able to have an endurance hit. Just because a killer hasn't got a kill shouldn't make it ok for them to stand over a slugged body.
Comments
Yeah, the killer should have been forced to pick you up so you bud can get his flashy save. And the endurance should be 60 seconds. And your move speed should be 150% for a minute or whatever.