More Ghostface!
I've been playing Ghostface as a killer quite a bit recently. I like his kit and think he is fun to play against. But I've always felt that his kit was missing a good movement ability. Taking inspiration from other uses of the costume… what if Ghostface had two bodies? The way this would work would be very different from twins and it would have some pretty significant restrictions but doesn't take anything away from the base kit.
Basically I think ghostface should be able to enter a locker while in stealth and not being actively revealed by a survivor. When he does so the other body leaves its locker and you take control of it. At the start of the match the second body would spawn in the nearest locker to your spawn location. If a survivor opens a locker with ghostface in it they scream and ghostface gets killer instinct. I think that this is a good place for some of his less used green and yellow add-ons can be reworked around the locker ability. I also think it is balanced because unlike Dredge, Sadako, and Hag, Ghostface will only be able to teleport to one specific spot on the map at a time and he will need to be in stealth near a locker and not in survivor line of sight before he can even teleport. So if you chase a survivor and they get downed near the locker that your other body is in, then you can't teleport across the map to find someone else because your other body is already next to you. But as you walk away, if that survivor gets unhooked and you happen to be near another locker and in stealth then you can teleport back. I think it would make sense for stealth to end when the other body exits a locker but it gives you undetectable for a short period after leaving a locker.
Addon Ideas: Ghostface could stay cloaked when exiting (rare), have longer undetectable & silent locker opening after swapping (uncommon), reduced cooldown or terror radius after swapping (common). If there were some kind of incentive to open lockers then survivors who open the locker with Ghostface inside could become injured or gain mark progress (up to a certain max %) otherwise I think these ideas would best serve as a secondary bonus to other addons because the likelihood is so rare.
Comments