DAE get verbal abuse for playing optimally as a killer?
Yesterday a survivor wanted to meet me to stab me and today another survivor asked me to end my bloodline because I camped a bit. I was playing wesker on the game and saw he was above me running towards the hooked survivor after he used spray so sure I camped. Even if I didn't see that the best play would have been to camp because the hooked survivor was on death hook and a different survivor just lead me back to the hook and ran away after I hit them.
At this point it's kinda just a sign I played well, if I don't get death threats and insults in end game chat then I played poorly.
Comments
It's kinda par for the course atp. Do make sure to report them, though.
not since i stopped reading egc ๐
Just report these people and if the reporting system is working as the devs say it should, then they will be banned.